For a full list of compatible iOS devices, please see our compatibility page. Or, you may reach out to us directly at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding specific models that are not answered below.
- To connect Vufine to iOS devices:
- you will need a lightning to HDMI adapter available from Apple: Lightning Digital AV Adapter – Lightning to HDMI – Apple).
- Plug the adapter to your iOS device, connect the HDMI cable to Vufine. You will see the mirror image of your screen on Vufine. Note that you may need to adjust the display mode for the best view depending on your screen orientation. If text appears too small try adjusting the font size.
- Make sure you are using a genuine Apple product. Third party knockoffs are not guaranteed to work with Vufine.
- Depending on your device model, you may require a bluetooth headset to receive audio while Vufine is connected.
- The lightning port on the HDMI adaptor only transmits power and cannot transmit any other signal.